Time to say hello

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
Hey there everyone. I reside in the often freezing province of Saskatchewan, Canada, and have developed an intense appreciation of music to help melt away the winter months. Was looking for a good forum to share opinions on rock music and stumbled onto this forum via web search. Hope to get into some great music discussions with like minded people and see what members are listening to.

Huge Rush fan, will always be my #1 band, but recently have become a real Heart fanatic. Listened to the usual hits over the years and always had a certain something for Ann Wilson from 76-85, but never really gave their lesser known songs a chance. Was a mistake as most of the songs from their first 4 albums were incredible.

Generally like most rock music from any era, although I seem to enjoy a ton of 70's stuff even though I grew up on videos from the 80s. Samples of bands I play regularly are Faith No More, Queens of the Stone Age, Genesis, Steely Dan, Anthrax, Megadeth, Police...basically open to anything except rap and country..just can't do it.

runningshoes

Great White North
Reaction score
Howdy fellow Canadian.

I'm from about 15 minutes outside Niagara Falls. I've been through Saskatchewan a few times. Welcome to the board.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Hello and Welcome! Have a Grand 'ol Opry country kickin' of a time! :cheers2

minnie-pearl.jpg

Just makin' sure you're payin' attention!! :heheh:

Rush-band-w10.jpg

Harkat

Reaction score
Welcome Whalerfan, plenty of classic rock fans here!
A couple Canadians too!! :D
I'm sure you will have a great time here!
:cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online