three albums

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
which three albums had a huge impact and influence on you and why!

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
1 - Uriah Heep - Look At Yourself
This is the album which transformed me from casual listener to full blown rock music fan. It was so heavy at the time and I just loved the underground sound that oozed out of it. Ken Hensley's Hammond organ, Mick Box's guitar and David Byron's vocals all hinted at the greatness that was to come. Great progressive music.

2. Yes - Yessongs
I love this album because it was possibly the first album on which complex music was recorded live. I was amazed at their musicianship at the time.

Will get back to you on the third album joker. Need a bit of time to think on it :)

BTW, what are your three choices joker?

Last edited:

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
-"Live:play Loud" -April Wine
the first real rock album I ever heard,I was 10 or so.

-"Destroyer" -KISS
perfect album.

-"The Wall" -Pink Floyd
hated it as a kid,as an adult it makes perfect sense.Written just for me. My favorite album of all time.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
1 - Uriah Heep - Look At Yourself
This is the album which transformed me from casual listener to full blown rock music fan. It was so heavy at the time and I just loved the underground sound that oozed out of it. Ken Hensley's Hammond organ, Mick Box's guitar and David Byron's vocals all hinted at the greatness that was to come. Great progressive music.

2. Yes - Yessongs
I love this album because it was possibly the first album on which complex music was recorded live. I was amazed at their musicianship at the time.

Will get back to you on the third album joker. Need a bit of time to think on it :)

BTW, what are your three choices joker?
3. Queen - A Night At The Opera
it's a two reasons why the first is I've never really been a singles buyer plus the excellent musicianship the way the album flows the unquestionably stylish and genres within the songs plus Bo Rap. reasons number two it was one of three albums which help me through the passing of my Father.

2. Yes - Tales From Topographic Oceans
the mighty concept masterpiece four awesome epic levels of awesomeness fantastic opportunity to learn more quality of learning experiences of the band for filling genius of religious knowledge and understanding of the importance of the songs structure the futuristic artwork and Jon Anderson's story of where the ideas came from.
1. Pink Floyd- Wish You Where Here
to be totally honest all of the above and the help I needed personally with three different and difficult topics I had to dealt with

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online