This 'n' That.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
I used to trawl thru' charity and second hand shops when folk had house clearances...for a few pound i picked up 2 Transatlantic Sampler lp's..Listen Here i think the titles were.
Anyhow- this Pentange tune - 'Travellin Song'
carried me on a 40 year journey.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
I chose this piece of music at my Dad's funeral..he always stuck his head around my bedroom door when i spun this at home years ago..a great album when patching jeans. The game of cricket is used as a device to explain death and leaving...using a coal mine colliery brass band dovetails nicely- enjoy.
Roy Harper - When An Old Cricketer Leaves The Crease.

Marbles

Reaction score
I chose this piece of music at my Dad's funeral..he always stuck his head around my bedroom door when i spun this at home years ago..a great album when patching jeans. The game of cricket is used as a device to explain death and leaving...using a coal mine colliery brass band dovetails nicely- enjoy.

Roy Harper - When An Old Cricketer Leaves The Crease.

I saw Roy in March, for the first time in about twenty years and it was great to hear 'Cricketer' as the encore. 'HQ' and 'Bullinamingvase' were two of my favourite albums in the 70s.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Nice one Marbles..he lived in the next county from me for quite some time...he and his Son made for a great nights entertainment. HQ was my fave ..but as i age- Stormcock has took over. The only LP i struggled with was the 'Rizla' one with Jimmy Page.( Jugular.)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online