TheSound Update

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Once again, thank you all so much for your kindness!
Happily MrsSound is doing very well indeed, and has four of us attending to her...possibly I need to fake a badly pulled hamstring or something when she is back to 100% just to see what it feels like to be waited on 24/7! Though we have decided to spend Easter here in England rather than as we'd hoped at our apartment in Washington DC, as she needs rest and relaxation for a while, which she can achieve much more easily here (we live in a quite remote village in the countryside) rather than in an apartment in a huge city where we are generally all on top of one another! So regrettably for us, there are now 5 tickets in left-field seating section 82 to the Baltimore Orioles home opener vs the Minnesota Twins next Friday April 6th going spare at considerably less than face-value if any baseball fan out there is interested!!!
So I will look forward this week to popping in here to post occasionally again now that the crisis is past, if not as often as my usual daily quota at least for the time being, but again, thanks, and see you all later amigos!!
'Sound'

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
So pleased to hear your wife is doing well TS! Yes country village life seems a better choice for quiet and relaxation :)

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Thanks my friend!! Country life is lovely, except like last week when there was a threat of a petrol strike, and I had to drive about 30 miles to 3 neighbouring towns to find somewhere that hadn't either run out of petrol or had a queue of cars about a mile long at every pump!!

snowblue

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been around much and managed to miss this. Good to hear that your wife's health is improving, TS. Happy Easter to you and yours!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online