The Rolling Stones (Official Thread)

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Downton Suzie.
Even bill agreed this was not of sufficient standard for Beggars Banquet... so it was shelved... out of all the members, old Bill has had many outside band projects, Tucky Buzzard, The End, many solo albums and collaborations.. not forgetting cockney French classic Je Sius Un Rockstar.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Irma Thomas, Stones, even Nancy Sinatra did credible takes.... but this reminds me of living with one tap, no heating, piss bucket on the landing and a huge wireless.
Kai Winding - Time Is On My Side.

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
I got the clear vinyl of Goats Head Soup on Friday. They added extras on it. My new turntable arrived today too. Sounds lovely the new pressing.

E-Z

Reaction score
I read a story 15-20 years ago that Bill told about the recording of his first solo album called Monkey Grip in 1974 and something about both Jagger & Richards didn't rate it and let him know they didn't and Bill felt side lined over it and then went on to say that in The Who both Pete Townshend & Roger Daltrey had both booked studio time for John Entwistle as a birthday present and encouraged 'the Ox' to record his first solo album.

Last edited:

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Thoroughly agree E-Z.... I feel if royalties and song contribution were acknowledged... maybe Taylor and Wyman would still be members, On the whole Led Zep spread the cash and credit equally... thus creating little room for the old E G O... to flourish.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online