The Rolling Stones (Official Thread)

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
That's the black and white boxed set, with the lads walking through Covent Garden?
Yeah- not much cop really, and overpriced.
I got the Forty Licks box as well, that's neat with coasters and mouse mat. I used to collect stuff, but stopped now as I see little significance anymore.... underpin this with the current climate of two years... never mind the re-writing of our history that seems to be the current illness... anyhoo... I have seen the Dartford Delta's on a very low club stage.... it was if they were still in the Bricklayers Arms boozer... magic!
Here's a 2002 warm up gig- Ron and Keith are weaving well.

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
That's the black and white boxed set, with the lads walking through Covent Garden?
Yeah- not much cop really, and overpriced.
I got the Forty Licks box as well, that's neat with coasters and mouse mat. I used to collect stuff, but stopped now as I see little significance anymore.... underpin this with the current climate of two years... never mind the re-writing of our history that seems to be the current illness... anyhoo... I have seen the Dartford Delta's on a very low club stage.... it was if they were still in the Bricklayers Arms boozer... magic!
Here's a 2002 warm up gig- Ron and Keith are weaving well.
Thanks and yes it costs loads.
71pRmUtwWrL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Reactions: E-Z

E-Z

Reaction score
Thanks and yes it costs loads.
View attachment 53023
I bet it hasn't got C**ksucker Blues included?. I read in Record Collector magazine about 25 years ago that C**ksucker Blues was briefly included in a W.German Rolling Stones release sometime back in the late 1980s or early 1990s but it was never released officially in the UK well I don't think it ever was?.

C**ksucker Blues is Mick only singing with an acoustic guitar I believe I've never heard it.

Nai you would know more about C**ksucker Blues I presume?.

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
I bet it hasn't got C**ksucker Blues included?. I read in Record Collector magazine about 25 years ago that C**ksucker Blues was briefly included in a W.German Rolling Stones release sometime back in the late 1980s or early 1990s but it was never released officially in the UK well I don't think it ever was?.

C**ksucker Blues is Mick only singing with an acoustic guitar I believe I've never heard it.

Nai you would know more about C**ksucker Blues I presume?.
I don't think they go that far up to the time it was made. They are just the mono releases of the albums and comps. So doesn't have Andrews Blues etc either.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online