The new Rolling Stone stage looks insane!!

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Great clip 70'sG.

Now THAT'S how to do it!!!!!!!!!!!! All the other younger pretenders, watch and weep!

Jagger is like some Peter Pan character, to me he looks like he has the same energy at 70 years of age as he did on those archive clips you see of the band from 1962...why anyone would ever think that these guys should retire is just beyond me, I hope they stay healthy and go on into their 80's.

zephead

Scream for CREAM!
Reaction score
They call it TONGUE-PIT or something like that.

I badly wanted to see them at 02 area the other night but the tickets are so expensive that I have to break my bank. Bit pity! I would have loved had they chose a stadium instead. Wembley with huge capacity ain't that far away. More people would have had a chance to see them live and tickets will be affordable.
Pity! Guess, I have to wait for DVD. Oh well..

coltrane2

Musicologist
Reaction score
486943_308530339260599_1279772088_n.jpg

Incredible set list

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I was on the Bigger Bang tour but could not see the stage close up, that new stage looks awesome and the set list looks top:)

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
That was a groovy cut to start the show with. I've never had a good experience with live Stones music. Sloppy, loose and harmonies unknown to man.

But I have to admit, they sounded pretty good.

I guess the rumors about Wyman were unfounded. That would have been really cool, if he was there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
They are good live, I couldn't believe I saw them, I waited for ages on a phone and online and when I got through I could hear them trying to tell the sales person to sell me the £150 seats that were overlooking the stage but I refused to pay that much, I was buying 7 tickets. If I was buying 1 I may have.:bonk:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online