The Longest Song Ever

The Beatles

retired
Reaction score
The longest that I know would be Bull of Heaven's Like a Wall Which an Insect Lives and Gnaws.

The song is about 50,000 hours long (or 6 years)

if you want to listen to it go here

Bull of Heaven

you could even download it, if you wanted to waste 4 terrabytes of space.

Insane. :****:

The Beatles

retired
Reaction score
The actual music starts after a year or so, if interested. The first year is just the same two repeating sounds.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Good lord who on earth would waste time listening to that "Music?" or putting it together...:dunno:

I have better things to do with my time than that.:D

Still an interesting little bit of trivia TB.

The Beatles

retired
Reaction score
Good lord who on earth would waste time listening to that "Music?" or putting it together...:dunno:

I have better things to do with my time than that.:D

Still an interesting little bit of trivia TB.

I know right

A good one terrabyte external drive will cost you 80-100 bucks, and this is a 4tb download, so already it costs about 400 dollars just to listen to the song.

Ludacris.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
A good one terrabyte external drive will cost you 80-100 bucks, and this is a 4tb download, so already it costs about 400 dollars just to listen to the song.

I was in the city last weekend and picked up a 1 TB Seagate Sata II for $49.00, I have an enclosure I keep my externals in and get the 3GB/second Sata transfer speed. I am amazed how cheap HD's are now, not too many years ago I paid $90.00 for an 80 GB hard drive.

Death on Credit

Reaction score

In all fairness, $400 for 6 years isn't so bad. You can buy much less for that kind of money.

Still, 6 solid years is longer than I want to commit to anything.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11