"The King!" Elvis Presley (Official Thread)

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
I have mentioned before the limitations I face with the amount of music I care to keep on my iPhone but Elvis, Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly, Fats Domino, and Frank Sinatra are the only "artists of the 50's" of which I will keep compilation albums in my library. Sure I have a few albums with varieties of 50's artists but Elvis, Chuck, Buddy, Fats, and Frank are the only ones I guess I like enough to want to keep a collection of their music on my iPhone.
Now we can say Elvis's career obviously spanned well beyond the 1950's of course and I do enjoy more of his songs than any other artist of the 50's.
Spoiler alert: There was/is that display in the Hard Rock Cafe, in London with three pianos sort of forming a triangle. Jerry Lee Lewis, Billy Joel, and Elton John I think are the three pianists but at the end, I was completely blown away when up through the center, the pianos opened with smoke and lights, and "The King" rises up, singing a bar from "An American Trilogy". Fantastic!

LaughingSnowman

Reaction score
Spoiler alert: There was/is that display in the Hard Rock Cafe, in London with three pianos sort of forming a triangle. Jerry Lee Lewis, Billy Joel, and Elton John I think are the three pianists but at the end, I was completely blown away when up through the center, the pianos opened with smoke and lights, and "The King" rises up, singing a bar from "An American Trilogy". Fantastic!

Does anyone have a pic of that? That sounds amazing. I want to see it.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.