The end of Ratt?

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
melodicrock.com

RATT ON INDEFINITE HIATUS FOR NOW:
Ratt's Robbie Crane made the following statement to Metal Sludge regarding his tenure in the band: "As far as I'm concerned there is no Ratt to be "fired" from as Ratt is on an indefinite hiatus as we've finished the Infestation tour in Japan last week... Warren has dates with his and Dee Schnider's Christmas band, Stephen has 4 to 6 months of solo dates, Carlos is working with Rudy and Vinny on an awesome new project and I'm touring with Lynch Mob over the next couple of months... Thanks for the concern... "
This follows recent comments that frontman Stephen Pearcy was returning to his solo endeavors once the current tour concluded.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Hmmmmm.........just made a pretty decent comeback disc too. They should keep it going with another to have the public take it serious and to see what could really happen.

taha

Reaction score
Hmmmmm.........just made a pretty decent comeback disc too. They should keep it going with another to have the public take it serious and to see what could really happen.

Definetly. I just got Infestation and it is a good LP, Warren hasn't lost a thing and Stepnen's vocals are still good. Would really like to see more......

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online