The Biggest Jerk In Music?

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
From the urban Dictionary:

Jerk = Jerks are selfish, manipulative bastards, cocky, self-centered, A bitch with a dick. A guy who is inconsiderate and does stupid things.

Take your pick......

ps...I find the urban dictionary quite funny!

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Why are you nominating the Jonas Brothers, whom I've now managed to identify, in this thread?

:huh:

Not a nomination, just my opinion. These three are cute jerks..I wouldn't let my daughter date them, though. Self-centered possibly :D

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
Magic said:
Jerk = Jerks are selfish, manipulative bastards, cocky, self-centered, A bitch with a dick. A guy who is inconsiderate and does stupid things.

Take your pick....

You still need reasons or multifold incidents to nominate whoever to this thread. You can't just assume that everybody/anybody else knows the detailed history behind whomever you've nominated.

:dunno:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Google.....werks fer me!

OzzyVanHalen

Reaction score
Please explain your thinking.

:huh:

i pick Axl Rose because he always stops a live show for stupid reasons. For example, if someone throws a plastic bottle at Axl Rose then he would just cancel the whole show. He is also very ignorant like the time he attacked a camera man just to get his camera. Just look at the video i included, that should tell you how much of an A**hole Axl Rose is.

Flower

retired
Reaction score
Jerry Seinfeld: Lady Gaga is a 'Jerk'

jerry-seinfeld-lady-gaga-diss.jpg

Jerry Seinfeld isn’t such a fan of Lady Gaga’s - and he’s not afraid to voice his opinion!

The 56-year-old comedian was irked that Gaga, 24, headed to his private box at a recent Mets game after being swarmed by photographers and flipping the bird throughout the game.

“This woman’s a jerk,” Jerry said in an interview with NYC’s WFAN radio. “I can’t believe they put her in my box that I paid for. You give people the finger and you get upgraded? Is that the world we’re living in now?”

“I don’t know what these people think or how they promote their careers,” he said. “I’m older, I’m 56…I’m not one of these ‘all publicity is good’ people….Get an act—rhinestone bikinis and giving people the finger?” Jerry continued. “She is talented, I don’t know why she’s doing this stuff.”

“You know, you take one ‘a’ off of that, you’ve got gag,” Jerry concluded.

Read more: Jerry Seinfeld: Lady Gaga is a ‘Jerk’ | Jerry Seinfeld, Lady Gaga : Just Jared

I found the above article on buzznet.com to be interesting and I can see Jerry's point of view and agree.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well lets see....

Jonas Brothers. They are a product being marketed to "Manipulate" young girls into spending their money on useless music.

They are from Disney Land, and I just don't buy into their image or their music.

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
Ozzy said:
For example, if someone throws a plastic bottle at Axl Rose then he would just cancel the whole show.

Interesting. I know of some punk rockers who have stopped their shows because too few bottles were being flung their way.

:lols:

OzzyVanHalen

Reaction score
Well lets see....

Jonas Brothers. They are a product being marketed to "Manipulate" young girls into spending their money on useless music.

They are from Disney Land, and I just don't buy into their image or their music.

i agree :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online