The BEATLES (Official Thread)

Sir Kazual

Call Me The Superstar!
Reaction score
Magical Mystery Tour is my favorite Beatles album. I know Sgt. Pepper's is always touted as their best record, but I am much more of a fan of MMT. I often wonder (yes, I live in my own Yellow Submarine) if MMT came out before Pepper if it would be regarded as the Beatles finest release.

aerozep3207

Reaction score
still waiting for "Let it Be" on dvd to be released. C'mon already.

watch the closing doors :woot:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Here's an interesting article Yahoo featured today for Paul's birthday that MP and Astrid may like. It's about hidden references in the songs he wrote. :)

Paul McCartney

I'm glad I read all that background material Jen...sure sheds a lot of light on Paul over the years. I've been tempted to get a copy of "Ram" for years, and after reading those articles I think I'll try and get a vinyl record, I believe they re-released that one and a few other solo albums last year.

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
still waiting for "Let it Be" on dvd to be released. C'mon already.

watch the closing doors :woot:

Couldn't agree more. It would also be nice to have an official DVD/BluRay release of the Beatles cartoons. Apple bought the rights from King Features years ago so they could release them anytime. An official collection of the promo vids with visual and sound upgrades would also be welcome. Since this is the decade of 50th anniversary dates, maybe all this stuff is on the way. Got my fingers crossed.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I Got A Feeling (no pun inteneded) that the release of MMT on Blu Ray is gonna open that door for LET IT BE....but I'm worried we have to endure Blu Ray releases of Hard Days Night and HELP first :pullhair:

aerozep3207

Reaction score
People always ask "do you have a fav Beatles' song" Well,I do - I love the songs of the Beatles to death but I have always had a thing for "DAY TRIPPER" It was nice when he opened with that song at the Citi Field show and I just happened to be there along with thousands of my closest friends. There's just something about that song that gets to me every time I hear it.
Help on blue ray I can wait for. I wouldn't mind A Hard Days Night. Also Magical Mystery Tour but c'mon already lets have Let it Be on any dvd format.

Hey Garrett since you are a blues man have you ever checked out the cd by John Lee Hooker called the Healer ? Great stuff,especially the duets with Carlos
Santana & Bonnie Raitt.

keep those model subways running - watch the closing doors :bonk:

aerozep3207

Reaction score
My nephew never heard the VERY end of "A Day In The Life". His face was priceless.

keep those model subway trains running - watch the closing doors :****:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ByronPasch

Members online

No members online now.