The artist formerly known as

Reaction score
Great album. Quite underrated in my opinion.

Monsters of Rock and Blood Red Skies are among my faves on that one. But they are all good.

:oy:

The other hand me down was :

W.A.S.P

" Crimson Idol "

" Charlies Chainsaw " just blew me away.

Don't know and don't care if it is blasphemous to say it on a classic rock forum but i love the music of

ELVIS

The one and only true king of rock n roll.

Just been discovering even more of his songs, his list of songs goes longer than any other artist i have listened to, just when you think there could not possibly be another good song of his sure as day another one can be found.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I love WASP and have every single album they've ever done. Great stuff.

Elvis? Old Pretzel was called "The King" for a reason. Nothing wrong with showing him some love around here and we do have a thread or two about his as well. :)

Reaction score
Welcome back man of many names! Hope you enjoy yourself under this reincarnation of yourself! :grinthumb

Used to be on KISSFAQ and just couldn't resist those posts from the KISS fan nutswingers that love everything the band ever did including replacement member's in originals make up. Been awhile over 2 years but good to be back.

Hopefully find some Van Halen fans on here as well.

Went to see AC/DC earlier in the year in Australia on the " Black Ice " world tour.

Some damn great classic rock comes out of Australia.

I think Bob Segar put it best :

Today's music ain't got the same soul,
I like that old time rock and roll.

Reaction score

Elvis? Old Pretzel was called "The King" for a reason. Nothing wrong with showing him some love around here and we do have a thread or two about his as well. :)

Never got around so far to delving into other WASP songs outside of that album, just never happened as at the time i was at the beginning of my KISS fandom and have been busy collecting almost every song they ever did.

What other good songs do WASP have that i might like to get from ITUNES ?

" Gypsy Meets the boy " - i love that drum sound.

" Dr. Rockter "

one other song is also a favourite but can't remeber the name... The Idol i think it was called.

The song has a phone conversation and heart beat sound at the beginning.

Reaction score

Aloha live from Hawaii is one of the greatest live album's in my opinion.

The version of " Fever " he does is sizzling to say the least.

My overall all time favourite song is " Suspicious Minds ".

Ronnie Tutt is my favourite drummer ever.

Saw ELVIS on a big screen over a year ago and it was amazing live with the greatest backing band TCB and the sweet inspirations even on a screen people stood and applauded at the end of songs like " you gave me a mountain " it was spine tingling to say the least the effect that man has on people to move them even though not really there in person was something else to behold his music has touched people like no other artist.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Never got around so far to delving into other WASP songs outside of that album, just never happened as at the time i was at the beginning of my KISS fandom and have been busy collecting almost every song they ever did.

What other good songs do WASP have that i might like to get from ITUNES ?

" Gypsy Meets the boy " - i love that drum sound.

" Dr. Rockter "

one other song is also a favourite but can't remeber the name... The Idol i think it was called.

The song has a phone conversation and heart beat sound at the beginning.

We do have a WASP thread here that has been collecting dust for quite while: http://www.classicrockforums.com/forum/f26/official-w-s-p-4752/

This might be a good time to get it rolling again and continue a conversation there. :cheers2

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome, Hermit!

this has got to be the most interesting introduction thread I have read!
:cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebDimond

Members online