The artist formerly known as

runtfan

Reaction score
No " Just one victory " to close his live set with in Australia oddly enough.

No Hello it's me either.

So many great songs and all so hard to play them all as he'd be playing for a week non stop.

I would love to hear Utopia play " Singring and the glass guitar " ( An electrified Fary tale ) live in concert especially the drum and Bass solo.

Have you got any of Kasim Sulton's solo songs. Fantastic BASS player.... swing to the right.

Goes on a smoko break humming the bass line.

Yeah, I've got alot of Kasim Sulton's solo stuff. He really is a great bass player - nice guy too. I've met him on a couple of occasions.

Reaction score
Yeah, I've got alot of Kasim Sulton's solo stuff. He really is a great bass player - nice guy too. I've met him on a couple of occasions.

Last time i looked i am pretty sure i had " sweet little accident " as the number one ranked song of Kasim Sultan's solo songs.

The two best backing bands ever

Bat out of hell original studio backing band featuring mostly utopia band member's.

ELVIS's TCB band and backing singers the " sweet inspiration's ".

That reminds me of that live doco concert film of his which was superbly remastered a few years back and put on DVD... Hey little sister don't you... hey little sister don't you... KISS me once or twice and then you ruuuun, little sister don't you dooooo what your sister doesssssss.

The next line of that song is two much of a tongue twister :bonk:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online