• Total voters

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Alice-Cooper-The-Alice-Cooper-495021.jpg

4542299504.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
The Alice Cooper Show

I love that album as much as it seems it was put together rather quickly.

:grinthumb

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
On my first trip to Las Vegas in 1978 (I was 13) my parents took me to see Alice Cooper in concert. He was appearing in one of the big showrooms. By then his concerts were filled with dancers and costumes and such. My folks were even familiar with some of his songs. They had a great time, as did I. This live album brings those happy memories back. Sorry Ziggy, you didn't have a chance.

rtbuck

Reaction score
I almost surprised every one by going with Bowie but just couldn't do it. The Alice Cooper Show was my first Alice Cooper record. I knew who he was but I never heard him & one day I was in a record store I spotted a display for this album. Kiss was my favorite at the time so seeing Alice's make-up, the guillotine, & all of the other stage props on the cover & back I had to give it a try. It was the guitar exchange by Dick Wagner & Steve Hunter on I'm 18 that really blew me away. Vincent Price's prelude to the crunching sound of "The Black Widow" & the snap of the guillotine near the end of "I Love the Dead" also were highlights. I would just lay back listen & study the cover trying to figure out what was going on with the show. ...And that's why I voted for Coop!! It was that close though because that final Spiders from Mars show is one of the Greatest live documents of music history! The show is phenomenal & emotional especially when Bowie announces the end of the band prior to the final song "Rock & Roll Suicide". Guitarist Mick Ronson is unbelievable throughout the show especially on "Moonage Daydream". It is well worth the money to buy the DVD of this performance

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
Ziggy, it's incredible. Though The Alice Cooper show is great too.

CrazyConnie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bump.......

No one is showing this thread any love.:tongue:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members