Tesla (Official Thread)

Tiny Tim

Reaction score
Re: Tesla...You Bet!!!

Great rock band that was smart enough not to buy into the hair metal image thing. Saw them mop the floor with Poison once.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Great rock band that was smart enough not to buy into the hair metal image thing. Saw them mop the floor with Poison once.

I dunno when I hung with them...they had alot of cool things to say about Poison. On that side of the fence they're all musicians and pros.

Also they were pretty flashy on stage.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Ya.. Poison gets a bad rap.. but watching them in concert last year blew my mind on how welcome they were greeted by the audience.. Everybody was up and rocken.. And man.. I was bummed Cinderella had to open for them..
But poison put on a great show.. CC Deville is a hell of a guitar player..

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Ya.. Poison gets a bad rap.. but watching them in concert last year blew my mind on how welcome they were greeted by the audience.. Everybody was up and rocken.. And man.. I was bummed Cinderella had to open for them..
But poison put on a great show.. CC Deville is a hell of a guitar player..

I'll tell you this much...I remember me and my sister goin' to see Quiet Riot on the Quiet Riot III tour (and it was a great show) and there was this no name band called Poison opening.

We still enjoyed Quiet Riot but that night Poison wiped the floor with Quiet Riot (R. I. P. Kevin :wa:)

From the songs to the energy level...never seen a singer grab the bass player by the arm and pull him up and over,upside down over his entire body...bass player gets up and still playing and the singer off in another dorection...not missing a beat...this all shoved to the very front of the stage with no place to move really.

But that's another thread. :grinthumb

Tiny Tim

Reaction score

When I saw them, CC was looking pretty rough. This was early 90's. About halfway through the set, everybody headed for the beer lines. Then Tesla came out and blew the roof off the joint. Well there wasn't really a roof, but you know what I mean.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

When I saw them, CC was looking pretty rough. This was early 90's. About halfway through the set, everybody headed for the beer lines. Then Tesla came out and blew the roof off the joint. Well there wasn't really a roof, but you know what I mean.

Well you can't see much from the beer line...but glad you enjoyed Tesla! They Rock!!

:cheers:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Time to kick Thumper's thread in the rear here!!

:oy:

Little Suzi

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

^^^ Great song MP.. Here's another ballad by Tesla..

Stir It Up

Last edited by a moderator:

Truckin

Ride Captain Ride
Reaction score

Even an old geezer like me had one Tesla album. Psychotic Supper was the album and I luv to rock out to Edison's Medicine. :nana:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online