Tesla (Official Thread)

Trickster

Reaction score
Re: Tesla...You Bet!!!

Tesla = one of the best and most talented rock bands of the mid to late 80's into the 90's. Their first few albums are almost flawless with incredible writing and playing.

In my opinion, they have long been unfairly grouped into the "hair metal" or "glam metal" genres and they are NOT the least bit hair metal. They were a straight up, in your face rock band!

Very well said!! :bow:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Another great song by Tesla..:grinthumb

Need Your Lovin'

:oy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Another great Ballad ...

Paradise

Last edited by a moderator:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Tesla be still my heart......I love this band!

Tesla_Bustanut.jpg

Bust a Nut (love this album name) released in 1994, was the last big selling album for Tesla....dunno why, the later stuff is fantastic, too.

Mama's Fool

Hair metal, that's poppycock! They are Hard rock with a metal edge. I can sit and jam to them for hours, completely load the CD changer and rock all day :grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Jeff Keith

50674452_b7c75fb6af.jpg8248Tesla_d70a_0143-med.jpg

Not bad for a boy from Oklahoma!

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

I wish I had pictures. I hung out with these guys for an hour and a half in Indianapolis backstage, and let's just say Jeff Keith could party.

:heheh: :grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

I wish I had pictures. I hung out with these guys for an hour and a half in Indianapolis backstage, and let's just say Jeff Keith could party.

:heheh: :grinthumb

I would party with him in a heart beat! He is an awesome vocalist, underrated, IMO. He gets into the music not just sing it...if that makes sense.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Tesla be still my heart......I love this band!

Tesla_Bustanut.jpg

Bust a Nut (love this album name) released in 1994, was the last big selling album for Tesla....dunno why, the later stuff is fantastic, too.

Mama's Fool

Hair metal, that's poppycock! They are Hard rock with a metal edge. I can sit and jam to them for hours, completely load the CD changer and rock all day :grinthumb

A funny story for me is that I participated in a Secret Santa CD exchange this year and I made three cd's for a guy over in Holland who's into Black Sabbath and some good rock bands.. I didn't want to send him anything he already had so I made him a CD with some great 80's bands on it..
He sent me a PM thanking me for the CD's and said the 80's cd I didn't care to much for because I'm not into Glam hair bands, but the Tesla song on there ROCKED!!!:lmao:
Here's the song..

Solution

Oh ya.. I posted with you Magic because I love "Bust a Nut" great CD..

and Soot.. Ya.. Good cover of signs..:D

Ya MP.. I wish I could party with Jeff keith and the guys..
I lived in Sacremento at the same time as them and never heard of them :wtf: The band "Dirty Looks" is also from there.. man I missed out on a chance to listen to a couple of great bands...:(

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

I would party with him in a heart beat! He is an awesome vocalist, underrated, IMO. He gets into the music not just sing it...if that makes sense.

Yeah I should have mentioned that it was an awesome show too! I told Jeff that I dug the hat he wore on stage that night. I still have the hat! Cool dude!

:grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online