Temple of the Dog - is it in ruins?

urbancoyote

Reaction score
Really good album. It's not really a particularly important album in the grand scheme of things but for anyone who likes/liked any of that style, I'd recommend it. Hunger Strike is definitely not the best tune on the album though.

Totally agree. No idea why they released that tbh...it just kinda...went nowhere. Say Hello 2 Heaven and Reachdown were brilliant tracks.

Born to Lose

Reaction score
I absolutely love this album in ways that cant be expressed. Every song is just mind-blowing. Not a song on the album is not mind-blowing. Even the two songs that were cut from the album, Angel On Fire and Black Cat, are incredible.

dirtygrungechump

Reaction score
Temple of the dog is the only album i've purchased off itunes. actually, last week, I put it on to go to sleep. I forgot I had it on repeat. Whilst I was sawing the proverbial log, I woke up the entire cabin where I was staying. Good times in TN.:oyea:

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score

Sure am a big fan of temple of the dog's one album.
I flew to Wisconsin for these shows above on the hunch Chris Cornell would show up to do temple of the dog songs. so glad he did!
I had third row the first night and while the buzz all day was that Chris was there no one had seen him. It was getting late and so many guests had already come out so it surprised us that Chris came out and did several temple of the dog songs. They started out with a mother love bone song Stardog Champion:

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Embedded the videos for you, you just copy everything after the = sign between YT brackets and it's done.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.