Ted Nugent (Official Thread)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^ I like plenty from the States DKW and especially those from Southern Rock and blues bands but that is a killer from UNCLE TED. :cheers2

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
^^ I like plenty from the States DKW and especially those from Southern Rock and blues bands but that is a killer from UNCLE TED. :cheers2

Yeah, I love southern rock and Blues too but I was speaking more or less about really heavy rock. I seriously don't think many people can touch bands like Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, early Rainbow, Uriah Heep etc. over here as far as that kind of stuff goes....Ted, BOC and early Aerosmith are about the only competition. Or Progressive rock either, maybe early Kansas but not much prog from here other then that.

Just my opinion obviously...

Ted slays though :D

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^ It's a good point DK, a couple of great bands are coming over later this year to do some gigs in the UK ... Blackfoot and Molly Hatchet. I know they have only one or two original members left but I'm looking forward to seeing them all the same, as for Ted it's 28 years since I saw him at Hammersmith, I was just 15. If he comes over again I'll amend that for sure. :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I think it would be easier for you to post the bands you haven't seen yet, than all the ones you have. I think maybe "the Beatles" are the only ones you haven't seen...:grinthumb

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^ :heheh: Wouldn't that have been something to talk about. Shame I was only two when they split up.:wa

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I wasn't much older, just when I was taking music seriously they called it quits. Looking back I understand why a lot more than when it happened. For any band to not tour is risky, and the insanity surrounding them wherever they went make the paparazzi today look like a minor annoyance.

But I am Gratified that at least you Didn't see them along with everyone else in the Milkway Galaxy as far as rock bands go...:heheh:

Led Zeppelin and The Beatles, two bands I would love to cross off my list, but never going to happen now.

Back to Ted, I'll play the ST album after supper tonight, I feel inspired for some Rabid Detroit City Rock and Roll after reading this thread today.:D

Rocket Roll

Reaction score
Re: Ted Nugent

I knew Derek was touring this spring with Nuge, but I didn't realize he still was. Are you going to see Nuge at Detroit?

You should write a review of the concert for us :)

Live Concert Reviews. - Classic Rock Forum

Yup, Uncle Ted at Pine Knob (DTE) Saturday night. I'm not much of a writer, but I'll give it a shot. The last time I saw him, he was ranting about fat people eating elephant ears. lol

^^ It's a good point DK, a couple of great bands are coming over later this year to do some gigs in the UK ... Blackfoot and Molly Hatchet. I know they have only one or two original members left but I'm looking forward to seeing them all the same, as for Ted it's 28 years since I saw him at Hammersmith, I was just 15. If he comes over again I'll amend that for sure. :D

I saw Blackfoot and Hatchet a couple of years ago, along with Marshall Tucker. I went to see Blackfoot, wasn't expecting much from Hatchet. Hatchet stole the show, they were fantastic!

^^I think it would be easier for you to post the bands you haven't seen yet, than all the ones you have. I think maybe "the Beatles" are the only ones you haven't seen...:grinthumb

Is there a thread for that?

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Re: Ted Nugent

I saw Blackfoot and Hatchet a couple of years ago, along with Marshall Tucker. I went to see Blackfoot, wasn't expecting much from Hatchet. Hatchet stole the show, they were fantastic!

Great stuff, I'm well up for it :grinthumb, Sweaty is sorting the tickets out. I think Blackfoot are at Manchester and Molly Hatchet are at Sheffield. Anyway two good dates. Would like to see MT band as well but I guess you can't have everything.:cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online