Tears For Fears (Official Thread)

E-Z

Reaction score
"Everyboby Wants to Rule the World"

Their finest song among many. They play gigs, but have they recorded any new /good music in the last 5 years ?
I am not a fan of this band BUT I must admit I do like Everybody Wants To Rule the World and Sowing the Seeds of Love and even Shout which all remind me of the mid-1980s.

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
My brother was very keen to Tears For Fears when Songs From The Big Chair was released. I was a little late coming around to listen to their music and lyrics. We are the same age, I just had different interests at the time.
The Hurting and Songs From The Big Chair are essential listening if anyone has any interest at all in the band and are both very good albums. The Hurting of course sounds more dated now, I think than ...The Big Chair but it is a great album.
I can't remember the name of the mini documentary that was released on vhs back in 86' perhaps but it is a riot to watch. I shows the lads touring the album and there are interviews.
Elemental is not a bad album but for me nothing the band has produced comes close to The Hurting and Songs From The Big Chair.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online