Taste? (Official Thread)

Moore_82

Reaction score
One of my favorite three peace's for a reason..along with Blue Cheer, German thrash act Destruction, and the early portion of Thin Lizzy w/Eric Bell on guitar.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score

AIR FM

Reaction score
Hello all!

We thought you'd enjoy this new show on our platform. It is hosted by Dick Lee formerly a member of the Garage Rock band The Brymers. Dick Lee produces this weekly show for us where he plays tracks from the 60s and 70s California Garage Rock era and has a weekly guest from the industry during that time period. Many of the tracks have never been released either!

Link Episode 1: https://soundcloud.com/airfm/air-fm-california-garage-rock-hour-with-dick-lee-july-9-2016

Link Episode 2: https://soundcloud.com/airfm/californias-garage-rock-hour-with-dick-lee-of-the-brymers-july-24-2016

We hope you enjoy it! Our platform will be finished on Tuesday and for now the shows are on Soundcloud and YouTube. I hope you guys enjoy the show.

Please any interaction and suggestions are welcome!

Neshabur

Reaction score
I like them. They're a nice example of the power trio.
I own only Live Taste in vynil edition. It's an energetic album, quite enlightened.
After, in the solo career, Rory Gallagher made extraordinary things.

Last edited:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
I like them. They're a nice example of the power trio.
I own only Live Taste in vynil edition. It's an energetic album, quite enlightened.
After, in a solo career, Rory Gallagher made extraordinary things.

best of the blues, rock men...

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online