Tarja Turunen (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
She has one of two new studio albums out called The Brightest Void. August will be The Shadow Self.
tarja_thebrightestvoid.jpg

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
I had seen the My Winter Storm album in stores and to this day friends of mine who listen to Nightwish still don't know she does solo albums until I tell them. I listened to that particular album tonight and it's really good though it may be too much of a good thing. It's kind of long and after a bit the album doesn't sound too varied. The Alice Cooper cover was an interesting addition! :D

mu%2Bwinter%2Bstorm.jpg

Poison

Soot and Stars I only now her " Nightwish Albums " so which of her solo ones to listen to first please thanks...

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You can't go wrong with the one you quoted in My Winter Storm. That was a golden album.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
She has one of two new studio albums out called The Brightest Void. August will be The Shadow Self.

"The Brightest Void" is actually supposed to be an EP, despite having 9 tracks, right? I've heard the single and her cover of "Goldfinger" and quite enjoyed both. Might pick it up along with her new album. The first single of the new album called "Innocence" is great and what a powerful video!

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
^Thanks for sharing that. I've loved Tarja's solo work, so i'm looking forward to seeing how the new album turns out. She's doing really well on her own, and I give her credit for doing so in such a passionate way.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
One of my favourite female vocalist superb characters within the songs she hasn't gotten out of focus she brings them brilliantly to life awesomeness of her performance of the live show

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online