Tagging--A New Forum Feature

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
It looks like we can't delete them.

I really could function and live without the mention and the tags. Now when I log in I have a pop up for quotes, and mentions. I feel like I cannot go about relaxing and posting without these things coming up at me. I feel like I have to disable everything in my control panel.

[MENTION]Magic, Lord Grendel[/MENTION]

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
I really don't like the new features at all. I had to disable just about everything in my CP. :uh: I don't even like the mentions and tags under my name, they feel like reputations, which I HATE.

[MENTION]Magic, Lord Grendel[/MENTION]

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The tags should no longer be showing up.

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
How do I disable quote notifications? Every time somebody quotes any of my posts, I don't need to be specially notified for it. I anyway check the threads I post in on a regular basis.

I don't mind being notified for mentions though. For example, SDM mentioned me in a Judas Priest thread which I would have otherwise never checked and so would have never known that I was mentioned.

So it is not all unnecessary but I find this quote notification thing quite unnecessary. And I can't find anything on my User CP that lets me disable this.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
So, if I tag someone, does that mean they're it?

I'm with Jet. Lost.

Fortunately, I never get tagged or mentioned.:gig

*EDIT* @Jet

You're it.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Which one of the powers that be won the bet that I'd take this straight to an eight year's old level?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online