• Savage Amusement

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Crazy World

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I love each and every one of these albums. Scorps have always been one of my favorite bands from the 80's. Couple of their albums are absolutely fantastic. Hard to choose a real #1 as I love them all.

But I'll take their albums from that era and list them in order (well, I'll try)

1) Love At First Sting

220px-The_Scorpions_LatFS.jpg

2) Blackout
3) Animal Magnetism
4) Savage Amusement
5) Lovedrive
6) Crazy World

There is not much separating #2 to #5 for me. Love those albums pretty much equally.

As for World Wide Live, since it's a live album, I keep it separate in my rankings. As live albums go though, it's one of the best of all time. It's awesome from the first notes to the last. Can't tell you how many times I've played all of these albums over the years.

taha

Reaction score
I can't, there is something in each LP that I like to much !

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
and they're hanging it up :(
Well, ya gotta remember, as hard rock and/or heavy metal bands go, they've been around longer than anyone. A lot of people don't know it, the band was first formed back in 1965.

Timeline of heavy metal music - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Their music has evolved a couple of times during their career, but I have to say that overall, they have represented very well. It's sad to see a band really hang it up (if they are indeed really hanging up their instruments), but I'd rather see them go out on their own terms, rather than hang on too long, end up getting dropped by their label and playing small clubs for another 10 years.

StonerSabbath

Reaction score
oh man, that's a shame, where's lonesome crow and fly to the rainbow? :(:( if you made an exception for loverdrive can with these albums?, think no, these albums are completely one of my favorites althought i like the period of the 80's but of those you have there I choose loverdrive

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Staff online

Members online