Strip 'em! -- The Who

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
^^^^^ Such is life in the strip threads Mr Grumpybum. It happens to songs I like all the time :rolleyes: However, I was happy with the result here :grinthumb

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Oh I know. My favorites RARELY get picked, but it has happened. ;)

But quite often I see really average songs make it into the final 4 or 5 and even sometimes (like this strip) win and I just SMFH.

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
Haters...

Oh I know. My favorites RARELY get picked, but it has happened. ;)

But quite often I see really average songs make it into the final 4 or 5 and even sometimes (like this strip) win and I just SMFH.
Well...I know of one particular poll here where one song was deleted because the poster who did it has an obvious contempt for the band. I'm surprised he did not do it earlier.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Well...I know of one particular poll here where one song was deleted because the poster who did it has an obvious contempt for the band. I'm surprised he did not do it earlier.

IN tracking these strips, there are people that go out of their way to flat out strip everything by particular artists (when it's a mixed artist list) or have gone out of their way to strip out songs/artists that were nominated by specific posters here on site (for reasons that will likely only be speculated on). It's extremely childish, but pretty tough to police.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
IN tracking these strips, there are people that go out of their way to flat out strip everything by particular artists (when it's a mixed artist list) or have gone out of their way to strip out songs/artists that were nominated by specific posters here on site (for reasons that will likely only be speculated on). It's extremely childish, but pretty tough to police.

I try to play fair. I cannot stand David Bowie, but I played his song strip. I just picked the ones that I have never, ever heard. I didn't like the outcome of the ELO strip, but I still love them and it won't stop me from listening. It is just a game.
smile.gif

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online