Sooty On Trial Poll #1

Rate the level of this crime!

• Total voters

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
ar126295922357252.jpg

It's no secret that I have some eccentric taste and opinions that differ from a lot of the members in this demographic. Let's have some fun with that! In each poll I'm going to post what I think will be a controversial matter of taste for most members. Each crime will contain a poll with a score ranging from a light offense to the maximum crime. CRF, get your gavels out and you be the judge.

CRIME #1

I rate Don Henleys "Boys of Summer" higher than any song I've ever heard by The Eagles!

Is this crime worth a:

1-Not really a crime. Set Sooty free!
2-Kind of a Crime-Give Sooty a Slap On The Wrist
3-Moderate Crime-Give Sooty a Small Fine!
4. Moderate Crime-Give Sooty a Major Fine!
5. Big Crime-Throw Sooty in The Cell For A Night!
6. Really Big Crime-Give Sooty Time In A Maximum Security Prison!
7. Really, Really Big Crime-Give Sooty Solitary Confinement!
8. Huge Crime-Give Sooty Time in a Maximum Security Prison with a Cellmate Named Bubba!
9. Horrible Crime-Give Sooty Life In Prison!
10. Horrible Unforgivable Crime-Give Sooty the Electric Chair

You be the judge!!!!!!
gavel.gif

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I voted 1, because I love The Boys of Summer and The Eagles aren't as great as everyone says they are, though I do enjoy a lot of their stuff (Take It To The Limit and Desperado are 2 of my faves).

And if you get thrown in jail, I'll pay your bail! :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I'll let you off with a slap on the wrist....:heheh:

There's better Eagles songs than that. :heheh:

Fun Poll Man! :grinthumb

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Boys of Summer is wetter than a haddock's bathing costume, and songs like Hotel California and Life in the Fast Lane rrraawk!

Hence, it's the cell for a night for you boy! I'm not totally heartless though - I'll organize music to be piped into you cell, the back catalogue of Ms Celion Dion I think :oyea:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Boys of Summer is wetter than a haddock's bathing costume, and songs like Hotel California and Life in the Fast Lane rrraawk!

Hence, it's the cell for a night for you boy! I'm not totally heartless though - I'll organize music to be piped into you cell, the back catalogue of Ms Celion Dion I think :oyea:

Ouch, that's the harshest yet! :omg: I'll take the chair over Celine any day! :oyea:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Hmmm, how did I know you'd say that!!! :heheh: I think I'd choose the chair with you, just an hour with Celine Dion would be the worst kind of twisted demented torture you could imagine :oyea:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Staff online

Members online