Songs that have been there for you

Fender-Defender

Reaction score
Hi there!

First thread here, so hopefully it goes well. Anyways, music seems to have some healing properties, no like curing a cold or anything, but for what your mood may be. Such as when you go through a break up, get angry, need something to give you some hope, something to release energy, or even something that seem to engrave and highlight a memory. For example, although when the lyrics are interpreted, Def Leppard's "photograph" always makes me think of my high-school graduation. The final days filled with happiness and memories. Just thought of this a few minutes ago, so I'll have to add some more tomorrow. Anyways, what have some of your songs been that have got you through thick and thin? Is it due to some part in the lyrics? A guitar solo?

Hope this can be a fun thread!

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
I agree F-D I have had some wobbly times in the past but have always taken my music collection with me where ever I've ended up. Some tunes trigger powerful memories both good and bad, a lot of which are attatched to friends and relatives that are no longer around. Here are a couple of tunes that remind me of two of top blokes I used to knock about with, they both died at a young age. So here's to them.:cheers2

Uriah Heep "July Morning"

The Doors "Riders On The Storm"

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online