Sonata Arctica (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Sonata Arctica

Yeah man I'm sure...when?? I don't know :heheh:

Yeah I would be keen for any new material. Managed to order in a copy of Silence. And so far I love it, this band continues to amaze me, Finland have produced some of the best metal. :D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Yeah I would be keen for any new material. Managed to order in a copy of Silence. And so far I love it, this band continues to amaze me, Finland have produced some of the best metal. :D

Agreed!!!! That is a good album too!! :grinthumb

b.o.b.

Reaction score

Could you believe that I saw them live twice last year? And I'm not even a big fan :D

nfk2nq.jpg

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have The Days of Grays, Reckoning Night and Silence so far, fantastic albums, Reckoning Night is probably my favourite of the 3.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I have The Days of Grays, Reckoning Night and Silence so far, fantastic albums, Reckoning Night is probably my favourite of the 3.

Very cool...good band right??? Oh I just ordered Live In Finland yesterday afteroon. Anyday now I will have this DVD in my hot little hands!!

:grinthumb

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
So Sox and I were in HMV this afternoon perusing the metal section, looking for bargains. This album jumped out at me (I'd heard of the band but didn't really know what they sounded like):

16gn1ol.jpg

Saw the cover, loved it, saw the names of some of the songs like Wolf & Raven, FullMoon which further drew me in, plus two discs, first with 17 songs and second a DualDisc with 3 vids, 9 live tracks & 4 bonus studio tracks, all for the princely sum of a fiver! I suspected (& hoped) the band would be a prog metal or symphonic metal band so took a chance & bought it... and... wow, well I'm so chuffed I did - fantastic stuff :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Nice pick up Tray...:tup:

I have all their albums so I passed on that one...another of my favorite Scandinavian bands.:D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online