Smashing Pumpkins (Official Thread)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Anyone have the new album yet? I daren't buy it as I'm almost positive I'll receive it for Xmas, and I've been resisting listening to the album online so have only heard Being Beige so far.

I haven't checked my PO Box in a couple days so i may finally have it soon. I gave a cursory listen to it on Spotify but can't judge. From what I've heard this track is still my favorite. It came out before the album so it's not too much of a spoiler. Check it out! :grinthumb

One and All

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Yes I personally thought it was a bit of a staid choice as a taster for a new Pumpkins album. Drum & Fife - just had a listen on YouTube - yep, another winner!!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
New album is terrific. Definitely one I was happy to buy. Also bought Gish in the process.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Received the new album for Xmas as I suspected :grinthumb My top three tracks, in this order

Tiberius

Anaise!

Drum + Fife

With honourable mentions to Monuments and One and All (We Are). Still not sold on Being Beige, can't see that changing.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Received the new album for Xmas as I suspected :grinthumb My top three tracks, in this order

I love great surprises like that. I got some good stuff for Christmas as well, but unfortunately, the new SP was not one of them. Last time I checked at the local record store, the new one had not arrived. I'll give it one more shot this week, or I'll have to order it online.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I love great surprises like that. I got some good stuff for Christmas as well, but unfortunately, the new SP was not one of them. Last time I checked at the local record store, the new one had not arrived. I'll give it one more shot this week, or I'll have to order it online.

Hubby bought me two CDs I've been hankering after and so did my dad :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online