Smashing Pumpkins Solo Projects and Side Projects

cd-cover.jpg
James%20Iha%20-%20Let%20It%20Come%20Down.jpg

41VbmqettoL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
jimmychamberlincover.jpg

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Jesus Christ on a crutch! :eek:

I shouldn't be surprised by this but do you have 5 different copies of the same album? :think:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Well maybe you're just more dedicated *cough*obsessed*cough* about your favorite band that I am.

For me when new songs or different versions of songs are released on albums that I already own I usually will just download the song(s) instead of rebuying the album. :D

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I just ordered both of these pre-orders for the Gish and Siamese Dream reissues! They look like a great package with tons of awesome stuff and at a total of about 72$ after S & H they better be amazing! :tongue: God, being a superfan is a challenge at times! :tongue:

Titokinz

Earthbound misfit
Reaction score
Billy Corgan's voice just has a knack to ease my troubles, ALL THE TIME. What a crazy talent.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I was talking to a friend of mine who went to see them at a recent show and he said that the band were clones of the original members, still he said they were very good. I haven't seen them in a few years but still I love them.

They have started to remaster their albums, I saw Gish and Siamese Dream the other day in HMV. I was a little disappointed with the remasters, one one hand they have a live CD included and on the other it looks like there is a disc with remixes of the album tracks on. Where are all the b-sides and unreleased tracks??

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I was talking to a friend of mine who went to see them at a recent show and he said that the band were clones of the original members, still he said they were very good. I haven't seen them in a few years but still I love them.

They have started to remaster their albums, I saw Gish and Siamese Dream the other day in HMV. I was a little disappointed with the remasters, one one hand they have a live CD included and on the other it looks like there is a disc with remixes of the album tracks on. Where are all the b-sides and unreleased tracks??

I perordered both Sweaty and the B-sides are not remixes but demo versions and raw cuts. There are some regular B-sides as well. I can't wait to get it. Just to hear the album remastered and the packaging and the amount of material is a great buy IMO. :grinthumb

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Fantastic collection there Sooty :tup:

Walked into a shop yesterday and they were playing Christmastime - made such a refreshing change from the usual Christmas pap you hear ringing out of shops :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyalDonah

Members online

No members online now.