Slade (Official Thread)

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
I'm wondering if there is another Slade thread somewhere. I'm sure I have given opinions on them more than once somewhere on the forum.
Anyway, I have 16 of their albums - studio and live recordings. A decade or more ago, I took a chance and bought the whole lot of them to hear what I had been missing low theses years. There is some good stuff there.

E-Z

Reaction score
I'm wondering if there is another Slade thread somewhere. I'm sure I have given opinions on them more than once somewhere on the forum.
Anyway, I have 16 of their albums - studio and live recordings. A decade or more ago, I took a chance and bought the whole lot of them to hear what I had been missing low theses years. There is some good stuff there.
In my humble opinion I thought some of there stuff was alright mainly the 1970s album tracks and NOT THE HIT SINGLES of the 1970s.

My favourite album is PLAY IT LOUD 1970. Some of the early 1980s heavy rockers are also ok as well.

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
With a career spanning more than two decades and their sound changing somewhat, there is a lot to be interested in. Some of their early songs will make you think you are listening to Badfinger and others you can easily hear why their songs were a natural fit for Quiet Riot to perform.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online