Site slowness

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
There's something funky going on with the site right now (and has been for at least the last hour or more). Browsing via a browser on a desktop system (not mobile) and multiple posts that I've tried to make just don't post. The other thing that is happening is the browser window isn't showing that it has actually posted when it does. There will be a little animated icon showing up in the upper right corner of the screen that just keeps "spinning", but doesn't do anything. If I open a new browser or new tab, I can see that the post actually completed. The same thing goes with trying to go into my "Inbox" or "Alerts" links.

I've seen this sort of behavior in the past, but it is usually short lived and/or just a one-time thing. This has been going on for at least an hour that I am aware of.

FYI.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I did noticed the site being a bit slow the other day, but it was only for a few minutes in my end and I didn't notice any problems with posting or new posts not showing up. I think it's just one of those things that happens on message boards sometimes, could be a server issue or whatever. I know it can be annoying, but I don't think there's much we can do about it, except sit it out.

Lynch

Reaction score
Yeah, there's nothing the normal mod/admin staff can do. I guess I could have just sent that to @Shaggy since he's the only one that has access to the logs and/or databases. So, this was more for him.

Most of the time, it is short weird behavior, but today it was unusually long and also odd because the current window would show that the page was 'working', yet the post would already complete (as could be seen in a different tab or browser), and not being able to get to alerts or PMs was also worth noting.

Thanks

doswizard

"If you are going through hell, keep going"
Reaction score
This site is fine.

Thank You!

I have never once experienced a 'problem' visiting this site!

:thy:

Lynch

Reaction score
Absolutely awful response times from this site again. Quite a few database errors that I've seen or simply very long load times. It's been this way for at least the past couple of hours. Getting pretty aggravating.

Some of those db errors are generic white-screen browser messages, others look like this:

upload_2019-2-4_20-47-41.png

Just dropping a note in case @Shaggy cares to dig into it.

Trickster

Reaction score
Absolutely awful response times from this site again. Quite a few database errors that I've seen or simply very long load times. It's been this way for at least the past couple of hours. Getting pretty aggravating.

Some of those db errors are generic white-screen browser messages, others look like this:

View attachment 32701

Just dropping a note in case @Shaggy cares to dig into it.
Got the same thing.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Staff online

Members online