Singer Smacks Guitarist Over Awful Solo

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I swear I thought of you watching that MP..It was the sun glasses.. :heheh:

:oyea:

That's funny...but I would NEVER do that to a band member, no matter how much they deserved it. I can only hope it was not only the guitar solo but some other past issues on top of this as well

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I wouldn't do that publicly either, but as soon as we were off stage then it would be Game On!!

What I don't understand is the guitarist taking it...if somebody did that to me on stage the following footage would be like a hockey fight...:heheh:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Guys in a band, fighting on stage!? Unheard of.

;)

Reminds me (sort of) of a scene in the movie Rock Star where Chris (the lead singer) is getting pissed at one of the guitar players when they were playign on stage, and the guitarist just keeps egging him on, not playing stuff correctly, finally they just go at it and fall of stage while fighting.

:heheh:

Of course, this is more authentic and is pretty damn funny. Who knows what the background is on them or why it happened, but there's some nice comic relief there. :)

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
He's still a better guitarist than Kurt Cobain, though this has to be deliberate. That has a suspiciously "man I hate these fck guys and I'm going to screw up any chance they ever had of getting a record deal" look about it.

Taboo

Toward the Within
Reaction score
Oh hell no! How embarrassing that must have been. But its still pretty funny :heheh:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online