Sinéad O'Connor (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Sinéad O'Connor

You already know I don't have any of her music OB...so no surprise there.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Sinead is one of those singers that has a beautiful voice, but you dont tend to collect her works.

Odd..that's what I was thinking. I agree also with what you said in regards to Nothing Campares To You...major goosebumps.

I have to honestly say I never looked or listened "TOO DEEP"...maybe one day or if anyone has any suggestions.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I just played it OB...and I'm sorry it didn't do much for me. Keep in mind I am not a fan of hers though.

iasc

Reaction score

I have "Sean Nós Nua". I like the way she does some of those old songs

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Another victim of saying what's on their mind, but in the wrong place and time. And it cost her a lot.

I personally don't care what her thoughts on religion are.

I wouldn't be a fan regardless of her views. Her music doesn't do anything for me.

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't care for her music or her crackpot views either, I think she's done maybe one song that I ever liked, it's the one where she cries in the video. But she shouldn't do duets with Shane MacGowan, that's for sure. His angry 'voice' doesn't sit comfortably with her music, to put it mildly, hers is a sweet angelic voice, and consequently this is just an abominable train-wreck of a song, it's like listening to a snarling Johnny Rotten dueting with Maria Callas.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka