Shame, shame, shame.

Harkat

Reaction score
Honestly, there wasn't anything particularly naughty when the Beatles first perfected this little number, but the way Steve does it .... makes me wanna go take a goddamn shower. :heheh:

that sent shivers down my spine for the entire duration on the song >.<;

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Honestly, there wasn't anything particularly naughty when the Beatles first perfected this little number, but the way Steve does it .... makes me wanna go take a goddamn shower. :heheh:

If you've ever seen that whole movie, the vast majority of it would make you want to take a shower.

That being said.... this movie is so bad, it's good. A must own for anyone who likes anything about the late career of the Beatles and enjoys themselves some campy fun with the Bee Gees. :D

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
I've actually never seen the film, but the double-album soundtrack was the first I ever played on my phonograph when I was a kid. :D

another naughty song - I won't spoil the fun, but the subject matter doesn't need to be explained to those even of moderate intelligence. ;D

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
One of the better examples I could think of would be "Jailbait" by George Thorogood from one of his mid-1990's studio albums. Pretty sure it was a cover, but I don't have the album on hand to tell you who is credited with the writing. Unfortunately I didn't find it on YT to link either.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OrvilleTar

Members online