Seasons Of The Wolf

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
What a great band. :cheers2

Is there a girl on bass guitar? In the Lost in Hell video?

I have digged a little and I found a Phaedra Rubio playing in this band from '91 to '99 :grinthumb

Glad alot of you guys seem to be liking this band :grinthumb

She is only credited with playing on the self-titled release ,Bob. Phaedra Rubio was replaced by Chris Whitford on Lost In Hell.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Well any band with a Wolf in it has to be good...:D

gray_wolf_montana_400x285.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Found some MP3's of these guys last night, it will have to do for now but I like listening to a complete album in sequence so they'll be good enough for evaluating the band.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Found some MP3's of these guys last night, it will have to do for now but I like listening to a complete album in sequence so they'll be good enough for evaluating the band.

I do the same a lot of the time. I have been burned too many times after hearing two great songs ,committing to a buy, paying 15 American or whatever and then finding out that I don't really like the CD other then one or two songs.

I take full advantage of the internet so that I know I actually want the CD before paying for them these days. The only way to go IMO.

Having said that I always buy whatever I really like ( other then things that are impossible to locate or RIDICULOUSLY priced ,in which case I feel OK about keeping the CDR ) .....

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I do that myself, if I really like a band and want their absolute best CD's.

I am not against taking OOP's from wherever I can get them though, I consider it a "Responsibility" to keep great old recordings alive and have shared them with many other friends as well.;)

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I do try to hunt stuff down at ebay etc if OOP but I feel the same about the out of print stuff.

Keeping it alive at least to some limited degree anyway :cheers2

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online