Seasick Steve (Official Thread)

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
don't now why but some of the people I play seasick steve to just don't get him...:rolleyes:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
I love this artist and have seen him a couple of times, I agree Magic, I would love to have seen him when he started. What a real character he is, he sure plays a mean tune.

I`m a fan.....So far I have Dog House Music and Man From Another Time.

Seasick Steve

Seasick_Steve_973386a.jpg

I first caught Seasick Steve on the Jools Holland show a few years ago and was mega impressed.

Here he is with John Paul Jones, Jack White and Alsion Mosshart, peforming Write Me A Few Lines

:grinthumb

Here's a track from the new album:

its so cool all of yous like seasick steve...but no sox.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
For all of you guys in England....Seasick Steve is going to be at the SSE Arena, Wembley on October 14, 2016.

This is suppose to be his biggest concert ever to celebrate his career break through 10 years ago on the Jools Holland Show.

Should be a ripper concert to see!

Also...

Tune into BBC TWO (UK) and see Seasick Steve perform three songs on Later with Jools Holland on Friday 29th May from 11.05pm.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
For all of you guys in England....Seasick Steve is going to be at the SSE Arena, Wembley on October 14, 2016.

This is suppose to be his biggest concert ever to celebrate his career break through 10 years ago on the Jools Holland Show.

Should be a ripper concert to see!

Also...

Tune into BBC TWO (UK) and see Seasick Steve perform three songs on Later with Jools Holland on Friday 29th May from 11.05pm.

thank you for the heads up magic...:bow::bow::grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
sorry to hear that dude...:bow::bow:

We do have a PBS (Public Broadcast) show called Austin City Limits that has been around for 40 years. It started out as country music but now has other genres, too. The show is OK, nothing spectacular.

However, the ACL Festival in Austin Texas is super popular. It is in the fall and runs for two weekends. The first weekend is already sold out! 3 day tickets cost $300 USD.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
We do have a PBS (Public Broadcast) show called Austin City Limits that has been around for 40 years. It started out as country music but now has other genres, too. The show is OK, nothing spectacular.

However, the ACL Festival in Austin Texas is super popular. It is in the fall and runs for two weekends. The first weekend is already sold out! 3 day tickets cost $300 USD.

We used to have a lot of music shows over here, old grey whistle test, top of the pops, the tube, ready steady go amongst others.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ONVMollie

Members online