Sarah Brightman (Official Thread)

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Re: Sarah Brightman

She's gorgeous! :D Unfortunately I thought Sarah Brightman was in this other song I love so much, but I would have been wrong.

I wonder if Sarah Brightman has ever done anything with Jimmy Webb, they would probably work well together.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Wasn't she married to Andrew Lloyd Weber a few years ago?

Sorry MP & Co. she's just not my kind of artist, but she is talented and successful so she's doing fine Without me in her entourage.;)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

^^ Yup what Big Ears said....

I dig her cover of Whiter Shade Of Pale....LG, I'll post something a bit more HEAVY soon. :grinthumb

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score

I wonder if Sarah Brightman has ever done anything with Jimmy Webb, they would probably work well together.

I don't know, but she likes Glen Campbell, who did some of his best work with Jim Webb. Swing Our Sister (Corinne Drewery) worked with Jim Webb on Kaleidoscope World.

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score

I don't know, but she likes Glen Campbell, who did some of his best work with Jim Webb. Swing Our Sister (Corinne Drewery) worked with Jim Webb on Kaleidoscope World.

I'll start up a Jimmy Webb thread and I'll add what I know about the artists who performed his stuff and people can add to it! :D Though Jimmy did a bit of performing himself as well! :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online