Samantha Fish

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Currently listening to the live album she did, Girls With Guitars (with Dani Wilde and Vicktoria Smith). Fantastic album. I have been crushing on her guitar work on this album since I first heard it a few years ago.

HELL of a job of I Put a Spell on You on this album (just as in my previous post). She nails every ounce of this song!

View attachment 26189

totally agree with you

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Nice vid/sound from a live show last year:

Sam Fish - Either Way I Lose / Somebody's Always Tryin'

Both tracks sound great. Very different style songs, but as always, she does a great job. This looks like the same backing band members that she had with her when I went to her show last winter.

rtbuck

Reaction score
I caught Samantha Fish back in March and I thought she was phenomenal live. Super friendly too after the show taking photos with any fans who stuck around. She did a killer version of the Rolling Stones "Heartbreaker". I was really blown away by her performance but if you ever get a chance also check out her sister Amanda Fish who also has a couple of great cd's out. Amanda's a bass player and has an unbelievable voice! I wish her & Samantha would record together. I caught Amanda Fish here in Buffalo a few weeks ago & what an unbelievable show that was.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
RT.... when I saw her in Jan 2018, she finished the show with a fantastic and pretty long version of Heartbreaker. Great way to end the show.

Speaking of Sam Fish, she has a new album coming out (I think in September) and I think that she was releasing a video this week of her first song from the album. Haven't seen it yet.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Speaking of Sam Fish, she has a new album coming out (I think in September) and I think that she was releasing a video this week of her first song from the album. Haven't seen it yet.

Yup, the new album drops on September 20.

SamanthaFish_Final.jpg

TRACK LISTING:
Bulletproof (Tangle Eye Mix)
Kill or Be Kind
Love Letters
Watch it Die
Trying Not to Fall in Love with You
Fair-weather
Love Your Lies
Dream Girl
She Don't Live Around Here
Dirty