Ryan Adams Covers I Want To Know What Love is

What word sums up this cover

• Total voters

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
It doesn't quite work for me....a little too slow . Unphased...but not that bad that it would be sacrilege

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Ryan Adams has a huge output of originals and is a very prolific artist. He has a very dedicated fanbase and great critical acclaim but this is not the times for all encompassing classics. Just my take on it is all! :)

Oh, yeah, I didn't mean to imply Ryan Adams in particular. As a matter of fact, I like his work much more than most. :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Surprising. It was nice...but a little TOO long. Probably because of the slower speed. Kept hearing Robert Plant through the whole thing. LOL!!

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Had a very hard time listening to the full 6+ minutes of this. Not just terrible, but terribly terrible. Slow and it just drags from start to finish. It's like someone said 'we need you to take a 5 minute song and stretch it out to 6.5 minutes, we don't care if it lulls some people to sleep'. Ugh. Really "ugh!"

Slow, boring, it drags, and while I don't want to go so far as to say "it sucks", it comes very close to just that. I would never listen to this on purpose ever again. Not even if I was having trouble sleeping and this song just might be able to put me to sleep, I still wouldn't listen to it.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online