• Rubber Soul

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Let It Bleed

Votes: 20 36.4%

• Total voters

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Are they competing in a football match? Otherwise I don't see the point of one verses the other? So much changed in popular music from 1965 to 1969, that it doesn't even make sense to compare these two albums.

Then don't vote.

It's not a comparison. It's a decision. The only comparing is done in your own mind. Everyone has their own process. I like more songs on Rubber Soul, but I like Gimme Shelter so much more than any of those songs, that I voted for Let It Bleed.

If you want to compare them along with everyone else, by all means, start a thread. I'm sure there'd be a lively discussion. These are two classic albums.

The point of these votes is, if you had to actually choose between one or the other, which would you decide on keeping, and which would you have taken away.

Since you're here, I'm guessing you're a music fan. These votes are all in fun. Don't read too much into it.

On a side note, I'd choose either one of these albums over any football match.

Last edited:

Chevelle

Protected Witness
Reaction score
If I flipped a coin for these two albums it would probably land on it's edge.
But, this is one of those situations where an album or song takes you back to a specific time and a particular place in your life.

Let It Bleed (Gimme Shelter)

Roxi

Reaction score
Rubber Soul

Too many reasons why, but let me tell you it is physically impossible for me to live without this album as one of my possessions (John Lennon's lyrics in "Imagine" notwithstanding).

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online