Roy Harper (Official Thread)

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
sadly Never Listen to Roy!!!!

I remember at the Rhythm fest when someone shouted abuse from the crown and Roy said, "shut up you prat" the guy went silent. What a guy!!

What about Stainsby when he got fed up with the drunks and just skinned a joint and said "Well if you can't beat em" he is a top cat.

sweaty sox lol colud you two guys help me out with a few albums to listen to please many thanks joker...

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
sweaty sox lol colud you two guys help me out with a few albums to listen to please many thanks joker...
A great place to start would be with the double cd compilation "Counter Culture"
220px-Roy_Harpers_Counter_Culture.jpg

"Stormcock" is an absolute cracker of an album with only four tracks, but they're all f#$'n fantastic. One of it's claims to fame is that it features guitar by "S. Flavius Mercurius" (aka Jimmy Page).

All the other albums I have are good, but they are a mixed bag of songs, some brilliant songs, but a bunch of cr@p as well.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Counter Culture or Stormcock...

A great place to start would be with the double cd compilation "Counter Culture"
220px-Roy_Harpers_Counter_Culture.jpg

"Stormcock" is an absolute cracker of an album with only four tracks, but they're all f#$'n fantastic. One of it's claims to fame is that it features guitar by "S. Flavius Mercurius" (aka Jimmy Page).

All the other albums I have are good, but they are a mixed bag of songs, some brilliant songs, but a bunch of cr@p as well.

thanks @recgord27...i do that many thanks:bow::grinthumb

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

So many Stormcock is a great album to kick off with joker, Folkjokeopus, Flat Baroque and Berserk, he did a great album in the 80's .. Whatever Happened to Jugula? Jimmy Page contributes on this one.:grinthumb

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
So many Stormcock is a great album to kick off with joker, Folkjokeopus, Flat Baroque and Berserk, he did a great album in the 80's .. Whatever Happened to Jugula? Jimmy Page contributes on this one.:grinthumb

thank you Sox..

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score

thank you Sox..

Folkjokeopus Is a winner in my house, love that album, he is touring for his birthday, he is a legend, fact.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score

thank you Sox..

Folkjokeopus Is a winner in my house, love that album, he is touring for his birthday, he is a legend, fact.

once again thanks for the help...should be a good show I read somewhere he and his son do shows together!

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
thanks to the two absolutely amazing awesome friends here...so thank yous both I`ve pre-ordered these three on vinyl:

@Sox and Sweaty....:bow::bow::bow:

Attachments

• 41-PrgHvicL._SX425_PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg
    41-PrgHvicL._SX425_PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 61PFxpRj55L._SX425_PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg
    61PFxpRj55L._SX425_PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 51Q5M0snZxL._SX425_PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg
    51Q5M0snZxL._SX425_PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5

Find member