Rolling Stones Urinals Causing Controversy In Germany

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I think anyone who gets offended by anything like this is way too sensitive and looking for things to get upset about. Far too uptight. It not like it's in public or anything. It's at a Rolling Stones Museum in the mens bathroom. Obviously if it had the tongue the urine would flow right out on to your feet ....either that or they would have to cut a hole in the tongue in back ...not very artistic.

People need to spend time worrying about more important issues.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
When I was younger I painted a open mouth like that on my toilet seat.. It was just for fun and makes for a better aim..:heheh:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
:oyea:

for some odd reason, I have the urge to raid the men's restroom at this museum just so I can take a picture of myself peeing in those urinals........

I think they are cool !!

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
Yeah I thought they wre pretty neat too. For me there are too many other serious things to be concerned about..the design of a piss catcher doesn't really rank as a priority tbh.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Talk about taking the piss.

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
I never thought of it as necessarily a woman's mouth in the first place. My only problem with it is I wouldn't want to piss on the Rolling Stones or their logo.

That's what I thought when I saw the photo. If the Stones themselves aren't offended, why should anyone else be? Besides, I always thought the logo was supposed to be Jagger's mouth and tongue.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
That's what I thought when I saw the photo. If the Stones themselves aren't offended, why should anyone else be? Besides, I always thought the logo was supposed to be Jagger's mouth and tongue.

Yes!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that! When they started saying it was misogynistic I was like "oh snap, am I dumb for thinking it was Mick's mouth this whole time?"

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
I think they're cool. I never made any misogynistic connection until I read the article, which is just bull shit psychobabble. Any why they didn't use the tongue? Obviously the piss would run out and onto your legs and feet, or cause piss to splash out onto your pants and shirt.

People just love to pitch a PC bitch fest.

That was my conclusion. You'd have far more problems if people went to use them and came out covered in piss. It's purpose is to be a urinal, based around the Stones logo, not be the logo and double as a urinal.

It's just a logo, it's ambiguous as to gender.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.