Rocking w/ a soft spot.

laverc

█ █ █ █ █
Reaction score
That's nice. What songs (if any) of the ones i posted do you think fit on the thread? Just to make sure i got the idea, now.

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
Probably not any of them as they seem more like ballads if anything rather than emotional, chilling or tearjerking (perhaps reminding you of someone you miss/love) songs. "Stand By Me" by John Lennon was a great example even simply for the fact that he's one of the greatest artists ever that died & is arguably more missed in the music world than anyone. That's just such a beautiful, emotional song.:wa

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
^ I believe that both of those Kiss songs were also wrote in/for the tragic death of another great musician in the band. So many wonderful musicians have died so young either by their own faults (such as drugs, alcohol, sex, suicide, etc...) or simply by being murdered or passing in other unfortunate ways. As far as emotional songs and/or titles go, the song "Gone Too Soon" by Michael Jackson flat out plants the message into everyone's head. Here's a list of a few musicians that come to mind for leaving us all too soon...

1. Kurt Cobain.

2. John Lennon.

3. Michael Jackson.

4. Stevie Ray Vaughan.

5. Randy Rhoads.

6. Michael Hutchence.

7. Eric Carr.

8. Cliff Burton.

9. Darrell Abbott.

10. Whitney Houston.

There's surely a ton more, but those come to mind first & are all so devasting & impactful to the music world.:wa

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Indian Summer by Joe Walsh and Slit Skirts by Pete Townshend are two songs that strike a nerve with me about getting older and losing the innocence of youth.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online