Rock groupies

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I hve often wondered if there are any MALE groupies and according to PamelaDes Barres' book, there is at least one verified male groupie, Pleather, who followed female celebrities such as Courtney Love and members of the 80s pop group The Bangles :tongue:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
There were but you rarely hear about them and I don't know why. You hear more about the roadie antics than male groupies. I guess because there's a disproportionate amount of male rockers to female ones. I also think it's unfair how the men could get away with all the groupie love but I'm sure a lot of the female musicians kept their sexual exploits under wraps for fear of being called rather unfavorable names. :)

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
Ann Wilson has mentioned a few times in interviews that male groupies were a part of the Wilson's lives. It happens..but like ILJP says there just aren't (or weren't..there are a ton of female pop stars out there now) as many female rockers out there.

As far as the underage thing goes, that's just brutal. I had my fill of sex offenders when I worked at a prison and have zero tolerance for anyone who likes to do kids. Odd how society will cry out for the noose to be given for a teacher that screws around with a student, but as soon as a celebrity does it the act is deemed less serious. Bizarre.

foreverblue

Reaction score
Ann Wilson has mentioned a few times in interviews that male groupies were a part of the Wilson's lives. It happens..but like ILJP says there just aren't (or weren't..there are a ton of female pop stars out there now) as many female rockers out there.

As far as the underage thing goes, that's just brutal. I had my fill of sex offenders when I worked at a prison and have zero tolerance for anyone who likes to do kids. Odd how society will cry out for the noose to be given for a teacher that screws around with a student, but as soon as a celebrity does it the act is deemed less serious. Bizarre.

i would give anything to lay with anne wilson:pullhair:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online