Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2023

E-Z

Reaction score
I must admit the UK multi-ethnic rock band Hot Chocolate formed in 1969 by three black guys and two white guys which I quite liked back in the day brought out some pretty good 1970s rock and funky rock singles during the whole of the 1970s and they even went into rock/disco sounding singles towards the end of the 1970s and during the first half of the 1980s which were hit singles here in the UK. Also I believe they had a dozen or more so top 10 singles in the UK singles charts between 1970-1985 so maybe they mite deserve to be nominated?.

Last edited:

Old Nick

Reaction score
So Missy Elliot is inducted to the Rock n'roll Hall of Fame...
This is a JOKE and I don't respect and not care about RRHOF anymore because they ignore and disrespect tooo many artist,some of them true living Legends.
Missy Elliot???,really?....wow

Last edited:

Old Nick

Reaction score
I must admit the UK multi-ethnic rock band Hot Chocolate formed in 1969 by three black guys and two white guys which I quite liked back in the day brought out some pretty good 1970s rock and funky rock singles during the whole of the 1970s and they even went into rock/disco sounding singles towards the end of the 1970s and during the first half of the 1980s which were hit singles here in the UK. Also I believe they had a dozen or more so top 10 singles in the UK singles charts between 1970-1985 so maybe they mite deserve to be nominated?.
Maybe. But they are not included neither. That would be a miracle..

E-Z

Reaction score
Maybe. But they are not included neither. That would be a miracle..
Yeah you may be right but Hot Chocolate's guitarist Harvey Hinsley one of the two white guys in the band played some catchy guitar riffs on the Hot Chocolate albums and singles but that alone wouldn't mean that they would even be considered let alone be nominated. The bands bald-headed vocalist and front man Errol Brown one of the three black guys in the band was a well known figure and performer in the UK during the bands life of the 1970s and the first half of the 1980s although I am guessing that he was probably virtually unknown in the USA along with the band?.

Old Nick

Reaction score
Yeah you may be right but Hot Chocolate's guitarist Harvey Hinsley one of the two white guys in the band played some catchy guitar riffs on the Hot Chocolate albums and singles but that alone wouldn't mean that they would even be considered let alone be nominated. The bands bald-headed vocalist and front man Errol Brown one of the three black guys in the band was a well known figure and performer in the UK during the bands life of the 1970s and the first half of the 1980s although I am guessing that he was probably virtually unknown in the USA along with the band?.
They overlook and ignore too many artists .That is what I mean.

Last edited:

Old Nick

Reaction score
This RRHOF thing has been sadly infected by "wokeness". Diversity. Stupidity. Ignorance....

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LillaMackr

Members online