Robin Gibb Dead at 62

opera races

Reaction score
Just read about it. This is so sad. I've always liked the Bee Gees ... and had NO problem admitting it!!!

RIP Robin :uh:

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
I read the news today oooh boy :(

I will always remember the teenager years when I was running off to discos..loving The Bee Gees, Andy Gibb and all
And how my older brother and I ,had ;Who's better KISS or Bee Gees wars
driving on family holidays..fighting over what listen to on the radio..poor dad lol :( :)

Anyway, I will ALWAYS admit I loved ALL their music..
The Beatle -era ,The Disco,Folk ,Pop classics

Robin voice was amazing..often copied..even in this ages(autotune)

R.i.p. Robin..you fought a hard battle with an evil monster..
Will miss you<3

Now, the most horrible cheesey movie ever
I saw it about 10 times lol

Beatles Music? Alice Cooper ? Aerosmith ? The Bee Gees..plain awesome ..cheese ! PETER FRAMPTON !!!!!

Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club band

Last edited:

opera races

Reaction score
Now, the most horrible cheesey movie ever
I saw it about 10 times lol

Beatles Music? Alice Cooper ? Aerosmith ? The Bee Gees..plain awesome ..cheese ! PETER FRAMPTON !!!!!

Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club band

OM Goodness I didn't think there was anyone else! My BFF and I ... the Sgt. Pepper movie was a major guilty pleasure and we went to see it every time it was in a movie theatre. For some mysterious reason it kept coming back! I'm sure we saw it about 10 or 12 times as well and after about the first two or three times we knew all the dialogue, etc. and would talk back at the screen like Rocky Horror. Yeah, we're nuts!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
That really sucks especially since it was a long drawn out painful death but it always comes down to the fact that one is not suffering anymore after this and that's a positive. :) Honestly, I grew up knowing the Disco BeeGees but this past year I heard my favorite material from them hearing the "2 Years On" album. They were really well rounded, great songwriters and just good at their craft! :cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online