Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
R.I. P.

A 70's hottie is gone :wa:

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
Well that's a bummer. And what's sad to me isn't necessarily the loss of a great artist, but the fact he was apparently dependent on so many meds later in life. I don't know how things got to be the way they did for him, but it's kind of a bummer. Well, I guess Heaven has a new strummy-strummy guitar player now, so c'mon get happy!

E-Z

Reaction score
I was a teenage boy back in the early 1970s in the UK and I remember during that time he had a very large following amongst teenage girls in the UK also I vaguely remember watching some of The Partridge Family television series on the telly back then as well around 1972-73.

Last edited:

Schmetterling

Reaction score
Such a shame, and so comparatively young still. I was never a fan but I remember all these girls in my class at school who were nuts about him - wonder how they're all feeling now...

He was an icon.

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
Only ten people liked this post on Youtube, and I am one of them. It is David Cassidy's version of The Beach Boys' Darlin' with Flo and Eddie . . . dancing:

This is pretty good too:

E-Z

Reaction score
David Cassidy's last words to his family just before he passed away were "So much wasted time" it was revealed by his daughter who was at her father's side moments before he died.

E-Z

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online