RIP Bill Aucoin

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
THIS IS UNCONFIRMED! as soon as I know more I will post

from kissfaq.com

Michael Brandvold Just received the following news from Lydia Criss--Dear Friends and Colleagues:It my sad duty to inform you that Bill Aucoin passed away in Florida...this morning due to complications from Cancer & Diverticulitis.We heard that there will be a service in NYC, but we don't know the details.Lydia Criss

bill.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Holy Hell I hope not...but this looks like the real deal. What a shame....I can't handle another celebrity death. :wa

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
from kissonline

LEGENDARY KISS MANAGER

William Aucoin, beloved record industry executive, manager, entrepreneur, and creative visionary, passed away this morning, Monday, June 28 at 9:11 am. EST at the Aventura Hospital and Medical Center in Aventura, Florida.

Born December 29, 1943, Bill was battling prostate cancer, and passed away from surgical complications.

The man known for masterminding the career of the world-renowned group KISS, Bill Aucoin also managed STARZ, TOBY BEAU, BILLY SQUIER, BILLY IDOL, and numerous other artists. His most recent venture is Aucoin Globe Entertainment, which he founded in 2007. In its three years, Bill and his company developed bands in the U.S. and around the world.

He leaves behind his boyfriend of fifteen years, Roman Fernandez, and two sisters Betty Britton and Janet Bankowski.

Funeral arrangements are pending.

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
from kissonline

Bill Aucoin, our irreplaceable original manager, mentor and dear friend has died of complications arising from his ongoing battle with prostate cancer. He was instrumental in guiding us from the beginning and without his vision, leadership and unending dedication, we could never have scaled the heights we have reached.

Bill loved life and lived it to the fullest. Words can never convey his impact on us or those close to him.

Over all the years, he never missed an opportunity to be with us at our shows near his home or fly in for special concerts, including our most recent Madison Square Garden show. He had hoped to attend our London show earlier this month but his illness prevented it. He still planned to visit us upon the start of our upcoming US tour.

We loved him, told him and have peace that he knew it.

We will grieve and celebrate all he was and did.

We have lost a part of us.

Gene Simmons Paul Stanley

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
RIP Bill

and thanks for all the gifts you have made possible during the days of my youth.

I will play KISS Alive tonight in your honour!!

ABSOLUTELY.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
This is becoming too common recently, although I was never part of the Kiss army, I have to give him credit for being an integral part of one of the Phenomenons of the music world.

RIP Bill.

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Our sympathy and love go out to Bill Aucoin's family and friends. If not for Bill Aucoin there would not be a Rock group called Kiss today. He was the fifth Kiss, and always will be. I loved the man and will miss him deeply. See you in heaven Gui .

Love always,
Peter Criss

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Posted on Ace's website:

Billl was a very gifted guy with a great eye for talent!

Through all the ups and downs, he never lost his big smile and sense of humor...

We remained friends till the end...

I'm gonna miss him...

-- Ace

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Members online