Ringo anounces new album, 2011 European tour

BeatlesFan

Reaction score

Ringo Starr plans new album, new summer tour
February 18th, 2011 10:35 am ET .

Ringo Starr is making a new record to follow up his "Y Not" album and will tour Europe during the summer, the former Beatle has announced.

In the latest video update on his website, he says he's making the new album "with lot of good friends helping me out." His "Y Not" album last year also featured a little help from several friends, including Paul McCartney and Joe Walsh.

He also says he'll be touring Europe in the summer. He said the tour will cover countries including France, Spain, England, Germany and Denmark," including a July 7 birthday stop in Hamburg. He'll also be in England May 7 for a charity show.
The tour hasn't been officially announced yet and exact dates are still being worked out, a source says.

Source: Ringo Starr plans new album, new summer tour - National Beatles | Examiner.com

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I have gained nothing but respect for Ringo over the years and it's great to see him still loving life and playing concerts as well as recording new material.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Very exciting news. Can't wait for it.

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
Hooray, I love Y Not. You always know exactly what you're gonna get with Ringo, it's never anything innovative but he never lets you down either :grinthumb

Just wish he'd tour Australia though :heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Send him a map Feldy, with Adelaide's coordinates in Large text...:lmao:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I've said for YEARS now that Ringo has been on a role since Time Takes Time and here he goes again.

Quality album after quality album...I look forward to each new release and am INDEED estatic over this as well!

:grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.